Ohio Bigfoot Hunter Finds Rare Foot Prints of Bigfoot


Usually, when Tim uploads a Bigfoot video, it's really nothing to wrote home about, but this one is different. This here is one giant foot print! Tim's estimate on the print is around 17 inches long by 6 inches wide. Check out the nice sharp edges the foot print left behind. Ain't it beautiful? In the video, he demonstrates how much weight is required to make that kind of impression.

Ohio Bigfoot Hunters, Jun 22, 2011:
 I know what made these impressions so I will not title it possible. We have named the subject in USO footage (Charlie) I found a possible trackway 75 yds from my USO footage location. This is in a low level area right next to a dried up water run off channel. There are hundreds of gravel / sand mixture areas in this location where I always look for trackways. I rarely find anything but may have hit the jackpot this time.

I will cast the possible prints to see if any definition can be recovered. While I stopped filming and before I left the area I took off my right shoe and sock. It did leave a good print with sharp edges but didn't come close to the depth of the print found. My estimate on the print is around 17 inches long by 6 inches wide. I weigh 225lbs so I figure whatever was responsible for this evidence had to weigh at least twice as much.

I do know that a bipedal barefooted subject can leave sharp edged prints in the right soil conditions. This was proved to us during the foot casting event at the Bigfoot Festival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment