Finding Bigfoot: Matt Stansberry Is Now A Squatch Celebrity


Matt Stansberry who runs oregonflyfishingblog.com got his 15 minutes of fame last night. On the Oregon episode of Finding Bigfoot, Matt and Chris Daughters met with the Finding Bigfoot team to explain the footage location where they caught a possible Bigfoot on tape. That brief segment caused friends and families to take screen captures of Matt and Chris standing next to the actual location of the sighting. Matt wrote on his blog, "I can finally say that I’ve had my fifteen minutes of fame. Bob Welch wrote up a column on the show in the Register-Guard, friends sent me photos of me on their TV screens, and people I hadn’t talked to in ages came out of the woodwork on Facebook, freaking out."

So is Matt a believer? The Register-Guard wrote, "Daughters and Stansberry, who, at least off camera, remain skeptical that their video shows a bona fide Bigfoot but welcome the attention it brings to the McKenzie." "Can’t hurt business," Matt said.

"Friends sent me photos of me on their TV screens"
Source: oregonflyfishingblog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment