America's Reaction To Finding Bigfoot "Fishing For Bigfoot In Oregon" Episode, It Was Epic



It was an epic night indeed. Some people are still watching the "Fishing For Bigfoot In Oregon" episode, so we won't spoil it here for you. Here are some of the reactions from sea to shining sea. If you must ask: "From sea to shining sea" is an American idiom meaning from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean (or vice versa).

Happy Fathers Day!

  • ‎mdwormus‎ @BDub527 Finding Bigfoot was pretty epic tonight... just saying
  • BabyfaceNJF‎ Just stumbled upon "finding bigfoot"...quite possibly the best show ever made #qualitytelevision #sasquach
  • casey_corcoran‎ Finding Bigfoot is hysterical. Reminds me of when I used to signal UFOs in my backyard with a flashlight. #thatsasquatch
  • Melissa Barlow @AineFey But who cares if they find Bigfoot when they've got a 6'5" guy named Bobo on their team whose job is listed as "Sasquatch caller?"
  • bradysweetprice‎ Next Sunday needs to hurry up and get here!!! New episode of finding bigfoot gonna be so sweet #nightlife #yessir
  • anteater_andres‎ damn Finding Bigfoot is a badass show!
  • kelseymclaren14‎ Today at my g-pa's, me and my cousins watched "Finding Bigfoot" on discovery channel and it is pretty cool. makes me wonder..hmm..
  • schlickcomedy‎ I'm gonna quit my job and find bigfoot.
  • TourtTourt_Liz‎ Is watchin Finding Bigfoot with daddy :) its gettin intense! Hahaha
  • zbreezy100‎ RT @TannerRelfe: Finding Bigfoot is my show
  • b_steph13‎ Nothing like sitting back crackin jokes and watchin finding bigfoot on fathers day
  • ChevelleJM9‎ Finding Sasquatch on animal planet might be my new favorite show! #Sasquatch #Bigfoot
  • schaam9‎ I love me some finding bigfoot! Probably gunna go find one in the next year or two...
  • jonareli‎ I don't think they make enough shows about finding Bigfoot. Or enough commercials with dogs driving cars...
  • FreyaEliza1288‎ RT @Rex_Williams: Watched "Finding Bigfoot" on @AnimalPlanet tonight. Great show @bradkuhlman !!
  • sweetmayer_KH‎ Watching Finding Bigfoot, ahah i like this show :)
  • JordanPitzerrr‎ Finding Bigfoot on animal planet is freaking me out. Wonder if he's real(;
  • scottyhek‎ RT @Rhragsdale: @scottyhek watching finding Bigfoot with my boy Scott. "finally technology is catching up with Bigfoot".
  • 10MoreMinutes‎ This Finding Bigfoot show is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a l o n g t i m e
  • TBrown252‎ Finding Bigfoot Rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment