Florida Skunk Ape Captured on Film In Backyard?


Where is Tim Fasano when you need him? Since he's been busy critically analyzing a plethora of "Finding Bigfoot" videos lately, he might also be interested in breaking down this video too.

The video purportedly shows two skunk apes (or orangutans) in Florida walking across the YouTube user's backyard. The person said the creatures were at least 7 feet tall. It's a bit difficult to judge just by watching the video because the grainy footage appeared to be taken using a cellphone camera. You can watch the video and judge for yourself whether this is the elusive skunk ape or not.

Some people in Florida are convinced the skunks apes are actually escaped orangutans. Reports of the Skunk ape were particularly common in the 1960s and 1970s. In the fall of 1974, numerous sightings were reported in suburban neighborhoods of Dade County, Florida, of a large, foul-smelling, hairy, ape-like creature, which ran upright on two legs.

Again, we're not sure if this footage is legit or just someone playing a prank. Interestingly, a viewer's conversation with the uploader yellowlambo21 went like this:

Uploaded by yellowlambo21 on Jun 15, 2011



Video Description:
I usually just see deer,turkey and hogs. This time was much different I heard rustling to my amazement it was a ape or skunk ape. Help the poor deer out there...

You know, I looked at this again, and there is something funky about the gait of the bigger one. I got a screenshot and fooled with the color and luminosity. It looks like the big one is carrying one or two other ones.

Where is the yard? How big would you estimate the critters?
hollyhocksmith 4 hours ago

@hollyhocksmith I would look at my deer video and you can estimate I really think 7 feet at least. I only filmed 20 sec I was not hanging around there. will not go back there either..
yellowlambo21 3 hours ago

@hollyhocksmith im my yard though WTF!!!
yellowlambo21 4 hours ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment